Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Hello all!

Just thought I'd give everyone an update on how the baby is doing!

He/she is great! I went for my second doctor's appointment yesterday and got to hear the heart beat! That has to be the most amazing sound in the world! I mean there are two hearts beating inside of me! Wow! If you've never heard a baby's heart beat inutero, it sounds kinda of like a water pump, but not exactly. Anyways! It was so cool to hear it...now I really know there is a little person growing in my tummy! Doctor said the heart rate was around 156 and everything sounded normal! I can't wait for our ultrasound sometime in February! I'm really anxious to see what he/she looks like!

I go back again on the 14th of next month for just a plain old check up. Maybe I'll be able to get a tape recorder by then and talk my doctor into finding the heart beat again! Of course by then there won't be hiding this child within me! I'll be growing like a balloon!

Hope everyone is have a wonderful day! I can't believe Christmas is only a week away!

Love to everyone!

No comments: