Saturday, July 17, 2004

Hey Everyone!
 
I know it's been 3 weeks since the last post...I have a good excuse though!
 
Our beautiful daughter, Kayleigh Lynn, was born Monday, July 5th at 10:30 pm.  She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  I'll get some pictures posted soon.  Kayleigh is a really good baby so far. She sleeps at least 3 hours at a time at night, so I'm getting enough sleep. I keep waiting for the hard part to start! 
 
I absolutly love being a mommy! 
 
Well I've got to go feed the little one now! 
 
Love to everyone!
 
 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

And you make a really great mommy! Kayleigh is blessed to have you and Justin for her parents.

love all three of you!

Laura said...

it was so fun to see your family at church yesterday. i'm so happy for you both.

Caroline said...

Well you give me hope that parenting wont be too too hard. Are you breastfeeding? Oh ya I think u said u took the class at the hospital. SO how was giving birth? I am trying to decide between natural and c section... For now it is still my decision. Did you get an invite to my baby shower last sunday? I had you and Lindsay on my list and Lindsay didn't get one so I was wondering. Glad everything is oky doky!!!!!! Caroline

Caroline said...

Okay now! It has been another couple weeks and us people who do not talk to u on a regular basis are curious for the update!!!!!!!!! (and pictures)
Had fun at your shower. :) Take care.