Thursday, March 24, 2005

Okay so it's been a long while since I have really blogged anything...been busy!

Well, some updates.....

Kayleigh.....

......is pulling up on everything and she can stand by herself! She really wants to take that first step, but is still a little unsure. I caught her pushing around her little dog push-toy today for the first time by herself, so I know those first real steps aren't too far away.

......now has four teeth on top and two on bottom.

..... loves Cheerios (well they aren't the real Cheerios...they are some organic brand I found at Kroger)

......still hates green beans, even ones from the can!

......loves anything orange like sweet potatoes or carrots.

......says, "Mamamamamamamamama", which really doesn't count as a word, but it's so cute.

......crawls as fast as she can towards Justin the second she spots him. Yep, she's a daddy's girl.

.....figured out the "s" sound yesterday, so now she sounds like a little snake all the time!

Justin

......working a bunch of overtime, poor guy!

......actually has a weekend off to do yard work and the weather is supposed to be crappy...grrrrrr.

......is totally wrapped around Kayleigh's finger, but don't tell him I said so.

Me.....

......getting used to doing childcare. I have decided I really prefer toddlers to babies.

......still trying to decide if we are going to try for number two this summer.

......really bad at not having the camera within reaching distance. I have missed so many cute shots!

.....totally addicted to crochet. Gives me an excuse to watch Pride and the Prejudice while Kayleigh is napping.


Here's a little interesting tidbit....when you do a spell check on your blog, it doesn't recognize the word "blogged".....ironic.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Justin, my friend, it's simply inherent in the deal. Dads with daughters are wrapped around their finger. There's no way around it, either.

And I didn't know that crappy weather counted as a "yardwork" excuse...man...that frees up a lot of my time this weekend! Whoo hoo!

Footprint said...

those pictures are too cute!!

just be careful cuz they'll be driving before you know it...hee