Thursday, May 05, 2005


Okay so I've been a little behind on the posting duties! Sorry! Anyways......I've been told to post a picture of Kayleigh standing, so here it is. I think this was taken near the end of February when she first started standing. The picture is off center because I had to prop the camera on the fireplace. She wouldn't stand long enough for me to get her in position and then grab the camera. Amazing what two months can do....now she can walk for about four feet without falling.  Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so big. and her little face is filling out with those puffy cheeks, love it. thanks for the new pics.

Brent said...

I can almost walk 4 feet without falling, too!

spartacus21 said...

Just to let you know...and since i am a photographer i would know ;) The off-centerness actually adds to the photo. It draws your attention straight to her and the task at hand. i love this photo!