Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Baby William Update!

I had another sonogram yesterday and everything is looking good. Baby William is growing like a weed! He's already in the 88th percentile for size (whatever that means...I never have quite understood the concept). That doesn't surprise me one bit, since boys tend to run big in mine and Justin's families. I'm not setting my hopes on another 7 pounder. I'm thinking he'll be over 9 pounds if he comes when he's supposed to. Anyways! Doctor told me to start working my way to acting like a normal person again....like anyone whose pregnant can act normal. This is awesome news!!! As fun as "taking it easy" sounds, I am happy I can start doing more again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. Yeah William probably will be a big boy!! I love being an aunt and it will be fun to spoil William as much as I spoil Kayleigh! He better get his "cheese" camera shot ready! :) Don't want him to feel left out...I'll have to take as many, if not more!

Sammi and William said...

I am so glad you will be back to normal! I know this has been tough for ya'll. We can't wait to meet William!

-Sammi

Caroline said...

That is great news, congratulations!

Little Me said...

I'm glad things are looking up. And don't fret about his size. Just don't let them section you just because of it. There is something really nice about big babies. They FEEL sturdier.

From Carlys Eyes said...

Justin, Nathan and I found out from our realtor that right now it is a sellers market. 2 or 3 contracts on homes the day they go on the market. Good time to put the old homestead up for sale!