Saturday, April 05, 2008

Somebody Got Herself a New Grill

You read that pronoun right. Michelle made me give in an go buy a new grill. I so frugal/stingy/cheap (pick your adjective) that I've been wanting one but never could bring myself to pull the trigger on it. But Michelle wanted to have more grilled meals and since my old one was such a piece of junk, they never turned out right.

Since today was gorgeous and we had been cooped up inside most of the day priming our master bathroom for painting (pictures to follow), it was a great opportunity to eat outside. I suppose next I need some real outdoor furniture.


7 comments:

Brent said...

That particular outdoor furniture is really all you need for now...

...don't let yesterday fool you, Justin. It's pretty much too hot all the time for "real" outdoor furniture.

some chick said...

okay, so i have to say, when i read in my RSS feeder that michelle made you buy a new grill - and i kid you not - my first mental image was you with a bunch of gold teeth, flashing gang signs.

the pictures TOTALLY help.

Anonymous said...

What's up with the socks and flip flops Justin?? :)

~Samantha

Justin and Michelle said...

I was going back and forth between the house and outside. I didn't feel like taking my socks off, so I just slipped them on whilst outside.

Kristen, yeah, I'm thinking of blinging. I'm straight thugging like that. Word.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, it's hard to focus on the grill with the white socks and black flip flops!
Congratulations on the new grill Michelle.
Tara

Nikki said...

What do you think you leave in Texas or something! I am still in my winter jacket and the heat is still on...Spring Weather is around the corner!

Robyn Rochelle E. said...

i'm whining right along with Nikki!

Here in Germany...
well, let me just say at last sunday's baseball game I wore 4 shirts, 1 jacket, 1 wool coat, a hat, 2 scarfs, and had 4 blankets over me... oh and gloves - never forget your gloves ;-0
CONGRATS on the new addition
and don't let anyone tell you that you don't look absolutely grand with the socks on... you simply look like you are in Germany ;)