Thursday, January 15, 2009

The latest questions fielded from Kayleigh:
  • Why is it cold sometimes and hot sometimes?
  • Why does the earth go around the sun?
  • What does guilty mean?
  • Why did Jesus have to die?
  • What is sin?
  • Do I sin? Do you sin? Does Daddy sin?
Something tells me she coming very close to accepting Christ. She told Emma today that she could pray to Jesus and tell Him that she trusts in Him. Don't know where this is coming from....it's not like I've beefed up Bible teaching around here...I'm a little perplexed, but excited!

Not to be left out.....William's new favorite phrase is "No, I do it", shortly followed by "I need help"! At least he knows when to ask for help, unlike most men I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And was was your answer to "Why does the earth go around the sun?" :)