Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I took Kayleigh to the doctor yesterday because her eyes have been watery and such. I thought it was allergies, seeing as the last time this happened that is what the doctor told me. Come to find out the little bugger has pink eye and an ear infection in both ears! This is the second ear infection in a month. Not that anyone would guess she has one. She doesn't even tug at her ears or anything. The last time she ran a high fever and that's how I knew something was up. Guess she has a high pain tolerance. Anyways....I feel like a bad mom....I mean who knows how long her little ears have bothered her. Maybe I should teach her the signs for "ears" and "hurts".

Kayleigh is really picking up sign language. The Flower Mound Library carries the Signing Time videos, which I am totally siked about. We watched the first one last week and now Kayleigh can sign "bird", "ball", "eat", "banana", and "shoes". It's so cute! I'm working on "please" and "thank you". She can actually say "please", well it's more like "peese". Gotta start early on those manners. Well, I'd better go...Kayleigh is awake and I need to make her breakfast before I get her out of bed.

No comments: