Sunday, December 04, 2005

Long time, no post....I know. Wish I had a good excuse, but the reason for last of posting is simple...I'm addicted to The Sims. Every chance I get I'm on the computer playing the silly game. Although now that I found the cheats, it isn't has much fun. Guess I can't get on to Justin about his game time anymore.

The Christmas tree is up and so far Kayleigh really hasn't messed with it too much. She loves the lights though. Can't wait till Christmas...this year will be so much fun. Last Christmas she just drooled all over her presents, but hopefully this year we'll get some paper ripping!

Well I don't really have anything to blog about...just wanted everyone to know we are still alive!

Pictures are on the way!

1 comment:

Sammi and William said...

She is such a big girl!
We miss ya'll!

-Sammi