Monday, January 08, 2007

UPDATES!!!!! (finally!)

I'm really not that busy...I just haven't made blogging a priority these past few months. Forgive me!

Okay so here's what's going on....Justin has been out of town since Thursday. He's skiing with his uncle, lucky bugger. Hopefully his flight will be on time and he'll be home late tonight! Yea!! Our four month old dryer decided break right after Christmas and it's still that way. Whatever provides power to the heat source melted, so we have to replace the main component thingy. So much for quality electronics. Good thing we have family around...can't imagine having to go to a laundrymat with two kiddos in tow. Let's see what else....

Kayleigh Update

Kayleigh figured out how to climb out of her crib this week. She mastered the old crib about a year ago, but the new one is bigger and it's taken her a while to get this one. Wednesday night she climbed out and hopped into our bed twice. She hasn't done it since then, though....climb into our bed that is. She still climbs out whenever she wakes up in the morning and after nap. Guess it's time to get her a big girl bed. Potty training is officially on the back burner for now. She absolutely refuses to sit on the potty for me and I really just don't want to deal with that right now. We'll try again over Spring Break, but I won't force her until this summer. She is totally capable, but she's digging her heals in right now.

William Update

William weighs a whopping 18lbs and 13 oz and 25 inches long as of Friday. The kid is HUGE!!! I forget he's only four months old, which is easy to do since Kayleigh was 9 months old at that size. I think he is beginning to cut his bottom teeth, so he's a little cranky right now. Oh, and he had a ear infection and is on breathing treatments. My children and their lungs....I blame Justin! Other than that, he's is the best baby. He is so laid back and happy! I love the whole-face smile he gives me and how he practically shakes with excitement at the sight of me! Yep, he's a momma's boy...but aren't all men!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Yes, blame Justin. I blame Jason for my kids' lungs. Every little cold and we're in the ER for a "life threatening case of croup." I FINALLY convinced them to prescribe a nebulizer and inhaled albuterol to keep us out of the ER. I hoped and prayed we wouldn't get those genes, but such is life (and genetics!).

Caroline said...

It's good to hear updates!