Friday, September 28, 2007

It's a Two Way Street

In Michelle's previous blog, she commented about things that gets someone excited or passionate. In the comments, Brent turned the tables on me for mine. I'm going to break it up into thought and action (with a few that overlap)

Thought:
Service
Efficiency - i.e. planning errands for least amount of driving/time usage. Stuff like that.
Risk analysis
Common sense - although I'm guilty of not using it at times.
Sucking it up - again, guilty of whining on occasion.
Proper grammar and spelling - petty, I know, but it irritates me.
Trivia

Activities:
Service
Physical activity - sand volleyball, skiing-water and snow, motorcycling, Sea-Doos with my friend Jeff, Bocce Ball, water parks, weightlifting(a little lacking on that of late). Pretty much anything that's not sitting still.
Computer games - the nerd in me can't be contained
Bridge- old person game, so I fit in. It is a lot of fun.

I'm sure there are some others. If anybody has made observations about things they think I've appeared passionate/excited about, let me know so I can update my list.

Justin.

1 comment:

Justin and Michelle said...

you forgot buying cars